OHARA synthetic fused silica is produced by vapor-phase axial deposition and provides ultra-pure, bubble free material.
● The VAD method developed for optical fiber has been further improved to manufacture fused silica.
● Unparalleled, ideal characteristics are achieved. Ultra-high purity (total metallic impurities less than 0.5ppm)
● The OH content can be controlled to 1 ppm or less.
● High heat resistance is ensured.
● High transmission is achieved. (The SK-1310 has excellent characteristics over the entire wavelength range of ultraviolet, visible, and infrared.)
● Contains no bubbles or striae.
● Excellent laser resistance properties
● Wafers for various types of devices such as TFT (poly-si thin-film transistor LCD), SOI (Silicon on Insulator) etc.
● Photomask substrates for ultra-LSI and LCD.
● Optical elements, lenses, mirrors and windows for ultraviolet and vacuum ultraviolet.
● 50~ 500mm round
● 50~ 1000mm square
SK-1300 Fused Silica Series | SK1300, SK1310, SK1320