OHARA synthetic fused silica is produced by vapor-phase axial deposition and provides ultra-pure, bubble free material.
- The VAD method developed for optical
fiber has been further
improved to manufacture fused silica.
- Unparalleled, ideal characteristics are achieved.
- Ultra-high purity (total metallic
impurities less than 0.5ppm)
- The OH content can be controlled to 1 ppm or less.
- High heat resistance is ensured.
- High transmission is achieved.
(The SK-1310 has excellent
over the entire wavelength range of
ultraviolet, visible, and infrared.)
- Contains no bubbles or striae.
- Excellent laser resistance properties
- Wafers for various types of devices
such as TFT (poly-si thin-film transistor LCD),
SOI (Silicon on Insulator) etc.
- Photomask substrates for ultra-LSI and LCD.
- Optical elements, lenses,
mirrors and windows for ultraviolet
and vacuum ultraviolet.
- 50~ 500mm round
- 50~ 1000mm square